Aria Resort and Casino
The contemporary architecture of the Aria tower will be complemented by the resort's lavish accommodations. Guestroom corridors streaming with natural light will open to areas of enclosed glass, delivering spectacular city or mountain views. Within Aria's 4,004 guestrooms, including 568 suites, panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows will offer magnificent views of Las Vegas' striking skyline. Aria's tower is uniquely designed to deliver corner-window views from every guestroom. Aria's rooms and suites will imbue a melodic composition of dramatic color tones, expressive artwork and a lyrical balance of textures and materials that convey calm and elegance. Modern decor, lavish amenities, cutting-edge entertainment and next-generation technology will be the hallmark of these plush retreats.
Featuring the most advanced technology in the country, every guestroom at ARIA will deliver a level of personalized automation currently found only in high-end custom homes. As guests first enter, they are "greeted" as curtains open to show the view, lights turn on and the TV displays a menu of preferences for them to personalize for their stay. Guests can wake up gradually through controlled temperature, lighting, curtain opening and preferred music, delivering a subtle and more soothing wake-up experience. Because all guestroom devices are on one network, a single touch can make-over the entire room: the "good night" button turns everything off - from TV and music to lights � as the privacy notification turns on. Wireless Internet connectivity will be up to eight times faster (128 kilobytes) than the average U.S. guestroom today.
Overall Rating: 7.133 Click for more info
$25.00 per night. Includes:
Property-wide wireless internet,
In-room local and toll-free calls,
Fitness Center access,
Airline boarding pass printing,
(Fee amount subject to change without notice and does not include tax.)
When we designed our 150,000 sq, ft. casino, we began by looking at things in a new light. Natural light, to be specific, which streams down onto the gaming floor in pools of illumination.
Aria's unique layout and design elements allow you to enjoy the energy and excitement of all your favorite games in a more personal and intimate setting. For high-end players, exclusive salons offer high-limit slot and table games in private environments.
Throughout the casino, never-before-seen technologies allow us to provide you with unmatched customer service. All you have to think about is choosing your favorite machine or table.
Clubs Liquid Pool * Lounge More information for Liquid Pool * LoungeThe ultimate in poolside opulence, LIQUID is defined by its distinctive contemporary ambiance and ultra VIP service.
Lounges & BarsLift Bar More information for Lift BarLocated on the Casino Level near Guest Elevators
||Entertainment Nightly Make love to your carefully crafted cocktail while taking in fantastic atmosphere. Alternating sounds light up the evening include: Patrick Sieben, Christina Amato Band, David Ritz, Paul Charles, and David Ross. 24 hours daily |
|Zarkana Showroom |
||Zarkana By Cirque du Soleil A visual spectacular show with stunning and colorful views in an ultra creative stage show which includes jaw-dropping acrobats set in a world where physical ability meets extraordinary in a spellbound extravaganza and an eye-popping stage performance. Follow Zark in a quest to regain his powers and the love of his life in an abandoned theater populated by a motley collection of off-the-wall characters. 7:00pm & 9:30pm Tickets $69.00, $99.00, $130.00, $140.00, $150.00, $180.00 +tax & fee DARK Sunday & Monday. All ages show. Pricing varies during the holidays. Review Find Zarkana Tickets --- > Also Try Here |
| || ||Ratings & Comments about Zarkana|
Aria Resort and Casino Official Website
- The Buffet Cuisine: Buffet
- Five50 Pizza Bar (Casino level in front of race & sports book) Cuisine: Pizza
- Tetsu Teppan Grill (inside barMASA near Main Registration) Cuisine: Gourmet / Japanese
- Bar Masa (Located near the main Registration Desk.) Cuisine: Japanese
- Lemongrass (Located on the Casino level adjacent to Baccarat.) Cuisine: Thai
- Javier's (Located on the Casino level near The Deuce Lounge) Cuisine: Mexican / Gourmet
- Roasted Bean (Located on the Casino level near the tram entrance.) Cuisine: Coffee
- Blossom (Located on the Casino level next to Baccarat.) Cuisine: Chinese
- ARIA Cafe (Located on the Casino level next to the guest elevators.) Cuisine: Cafe
- Jean Philippe Patisserie (Located on the Casino level next to the guest elevators.) Cuisine: Dessert
- Julian Serrano (Located on the Casino level next to the main registration.) Cuisine: Spanish
- Sage (Located on the Casino level, near the main Registration Desk.) Cuisine: Mediterranean / American
- American Fish by Michael Mina (Located on the Promenade level.) Cuisine: Seafood
- Jean-Georges Steakhouse (Located on the Promenade level.) Cuisine: Steak House
- Sirio Ristorante (Located on the Promenade level.) Cuisine: Italian
- Breeze Cafe (Located poolside on the Promenade level.) Cuisine: American
- Starbucks (Promenade Level) Cuisine: Coffee
Aria Resort and Casino on Facebook:
Aria Resort and Casino on Twitter:
[ Strip Hotels | Downtown Hotels | Boulder Hwy Hotels | South Of Strip Hotels | Other LV Hotels ]
[ Las Vegas Area Small Motels and Hotels ]
[ A2Z Las Vegas ] [ LV Online Entertainment Guide ]